Join Us and Work with the Best in the Industry
Your Growth Story Starts Here
SapphireIMS is a fast growing product company engaged in making businesses agile.
We are on the lookout for talented and hard-working individuals to join us as part of our R&D, Quality Assurance, Support, Professional Services, Sales and Pre-sales teams. Our well-defined career path starts from entry-level to management roles. We offer an open and informal work environment, an opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, competitive compensation packages and a well-defined career progression.
We are hiring. Join us.
Fresh Graduates – Bengaluru
BE/MCA with an aggregate of 65% throughout their academics
Must have passed out in 2022 or 2023
Should be trained from any Java institute.
Skills- Core Java and Advanced Java are mandatory. Spring and Hibernate are optional.
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Software Engineers/ Senior Software Engineers – Bengaluru
- BE/MCA with 2-6 years of experience
- Strong development experience in the full life cycle of the software development process using Java/J2EE and RDBMS technologies.
- Exposure to development tools like Eclipse IDE, source code control systems like SVN etc.
- Exposure to database stored procedures and queries using PL/SQL
- Demonstrated experience in development of complex Java based applications
- Exposure to extJS or other frameworks desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- BE/MCA with 1-3 years of experience in C++ programming and debugging on windows environment
- Strong in Data structures
- Experience in the following areas: STL, Shell scripting, Network programing (TCP/IP, UDP), Multi thread application, IPC and synchronization
- Knowledge of RDBMS with capability to write queries
- Knowledge on SNMP, WMI, Web Services desirable
- Shall be responsible for new feature development, optimizing / re-engineering existing product features and defect resolutions
- Shall be responsible to work with an architect on the design, impact analysis, estimation, etc.
- Own the implementation – Work with the team to get the implementation done on time with quality
- Work with QA team to get the release certified for market release.
- Mentor junior members
Test Engineers – Bengaluru
- 2-3 years of experience in testing of enterprise grade software products or solutions
- Experience in working through various phases testing like understanding requirements, test planning and development, test execution and release
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with using test tools, automation of testing desirable
- Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages
- Understand business requirements and create test plans and test cases
- Test all aspects of the product like function, performance, regression, load and stress
- Execute test plans, document defects and work with development teams to assist in reproducing issues
Senior Technical Consultant – Bengaluru
- B.E (or equiv.) with 6+ years of experience in product deployment and customer services
- Hands-on experience in implementation of one or more ITSM or monitoring tools
- Experience in the areas of Service Management and Operations, Service Automation, Asset Management and Business Service Monitoring
- Knowledge of network and systems management domain including standards/protocols (WMI, SNMP, SMIS etc.), ITIL standards
- Experience in integrating ITSM tools with other enterprise applications desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Work with customers to understand business requirements and propose an appropriate solution which can demonstrate business value and help achieve customer satisfaction
- Install and update core software, interfaces, database and web services
- Identify and resolve issues related to implementation of product
- Provide implementation schedule, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant
- Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Engineer, record and document solutions to common and difficult problems
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of the product
- Collaborate with engineering to improve implementation and configuration of the product